1. Must be 18 years of age to participate in all services.
2. All clients are required to complete and sign a liability release form.
3. No refunds for products or services.
4. Studio credit will be given for services cancelled according to service deadlines. Please see Policies below for deadline details.
5. Purchased services cannot be transferred to others or substituted for other services.
6. All services must be used by the expiration date of that service, unless otherwise stated.
7. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
8. Verticality reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is or appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who may pose a danger to self or others.
9. For all pole classes, Pole Labs, series, workshops, parties or private lessons, please refrain from wearing jewelry, lotions or oils.
10. Please leave valuables at home. Verticality is not responsible for property loss, theft or damage.
11. Athletic wear and appropriate footwear should be worn for all classes, workshops and parties. No nudity or inappropriate attire permitted.
12. Please respect your instructor and other students. Anyone engaging in inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave without refund or credit.
Class/Pole Labs Policies
1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of Classes or Pole Labs.. For safety reasons, anyone more than 5 minutes late will not be admitted to Class or Pole Labs.
2. Payment is due prior to the start of Class & Pole Labs.
3. Packages and membership packages cannot be shared between students.
4. Class & Pole Lab packages must be used by the expiration date. Extensions may be purchased for Class & Pole Lab packages. Please inquire at the front desk.
Private Lesson Policies
1. Payment is required at time of booking.
2. Private lessons that have already been scheduled must be cancelled within 24 hours to be rescheduled within the expiration date time frame. No refunds or studio credit will be given once a private lesson/private lesson package had been purchased.
3. Extensions may be purchased for Private lessons 10-class package. Please inquire at the front desk.
Workshop and Series Policies
1. Participants must register and pay in advance for Workshops/Series.
2. There are no refunds or credits given for Verticality Instructor Workshops/Series that are missed or canceled by Members.
3. No credit will be issued for missed or cancelled visiting instructor Workshops/Series.
4. Workshops/Series that do not meet a minimum attendance are subject to cancellation. Studio credit or refund will be issued for any Workshop/Series cancelled by Verticality.
5. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the Workshop/Series to complete registration. For safety reasons, clients who are more than 5 minutes late will not be allowed into Workshop/Series.
1. CLASSES/POLE LABS: Classes/Pole Labs Monday through Thursday beginning after 5 p.m. are subject to a 2-hour cancellation notice in order to reschedule. Classes/Pole Labs held Monday through Thursday before 5p.m. and classes/Pole Labs held Friday, Saturday, or Sunday must be cancelled by 9:00pm the night before in order to be rescheduled. Members will be charged a $10 fee for any missed classes or classes not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policies.
2. PRIVATE LESSONS: Private lessons must be cancelled within 24 hours to be rescheduled. No refunds or studio credit will be given once a private lesson/private lesson package has been purchased.
3. WORKSHOPS/SERIES: No credit will be issued for missed or cancelled visiting instructor Workshops/Series. There are no refunds for Verticality Instructor Workshops/Series that are missed or canceled by Members. Studio credit or refund will be issued for any Workshop/Series cancelled by Verticality.
4. FOR ALL SERVICES: No credit will be given for no-shows or cancellations not made in accordance with the cancellation policies.